Warranty Detailshere i am
1. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression and oil consumption). Only the crankshaft, block, heads and valve train are covered under this guarantee. Accessories such as water pump, distributor, injection system, exhaust manifold are left for customer convenience only. Automatic transmissions and rear end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing emergency road service or related expense. Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty.
2. Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. New inspection gaskets need to be installed prior to installation.
3. All parts are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
4. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded.
5. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
6. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.)
EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE – WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR YOU?
• Five Year Parts and Labour Warranty
• One Year Parts and Labour Warranty
• One Year Parts No Labour
• 6 Month Parts and Labour Warranty
• 6 Month parts Warranty, no Labour coverage implied or provided.
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS:
Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles.
Logel's Auto Parts reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $60.00 an hour.
Labour coverage will not exceed the original purchase price of the part(s).
Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. (This Warranty is only valid to the purchaser of the part and is non-transferable.)
All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, Roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses.
All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.